- Web GIS Map: The Town's Geographic Information System (GIS) browser provides access to Barrington geographic information, including FIRM flood zone designations.
- Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs): A FIRM is the official map of a community on which FEMA has delineated flood zones, including Special Flood Hazard Areas (SFHAs). Insurers employ FIRMs when setting premium rates.
- Here are some other helpful maps specific to Barrington:
- STORMTOOLS: An interactive map for all residents of Rhode Island to better understand their risk from coastal inundation and projected sea level rise.
- Evacuation Map: Develop a plan for a flood evacuation with your family, using this map as a guide. For more on evacuation, click here.