Opportunities to apply for vacant seats are listed here. Application forms can be obtained on-line, at the Town Clerk's Office in Town Hall, or at the Library. For more information, contact Town Clerk Meredith DeSisto: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOWN OF BARRINGTON
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO SERVE ON
VARIOUS BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS
The Barrington Town Council is looking for volunteers to serve on:
- Board of Assessment Review: 1 vacancy: 1st alternate
- Committee on Appropriations: 1 vacancy: full member
- Conservation Commission: 1 vacancy: full member
- Economic Development Commission: 1 vacancy: full member, Business Community
- Housing Board of Trustees:6 vacancies: 3 full members and 1st, 2nd and 3rd alternates
- Park and Recreation Committee: 1 vacancy: 1 High School representative, to become a voting member upon their 18th birthday, for a term of June 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019
- Resilience and Energy Committee: 1 vacancy: 1st alternate
Applications can be obtained through the website at www.barrington.ri.gov, at the Town Clerks Office @ Town Hall, or at the Library. The deadline to submit your application to the Town Clerks Office is Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Posted November 8, 2018
The Town of Barrington does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER